The conference hall of the BALTICEXPO Exhibition Center with a capacity of 85 people
Is located in the city center on Oktyabrskaya str., 3a, within a five-minute walk from the main sights of the city – the Cathedral. Named after Kant and the Fish Village.
You can easily accommodate nonresident guests of your event in hotels across the street and you can organize excursions for them.
The participants of the event are provided with a large parking lot (1000m2). It is possible to hold presentations in an open area with a 220 and 380 volt power supply.
Conference room rental cost:
- 1-2 hours 800 RUB in hour.
- 3 hours 600 RUB in hour.
- Over 4 hours 500 RUB in hour.
Rent of a conference room during the exhibition: for exhibitors – free of charge; for those who are not a participant of the exhibition – 4,000 rubles. in hour.
Equipment included in the cost of renting the hall:
- High speed internet connection.
- Screen (180 * 240cm).
- Radio microphones.
- Grandstand with built-in computer and radio microphone.
- Warm floo.
Cost of additional services:
- Lease of a playground on the street with power supply 1 hour negotiable.
- Organization of video conferences (teleconferences) for up to 90 people.
- on the TrueConf video server platform 1 session 3000.
- Flip chart rental 1 hour 200.
- Photocopying A4, 1 side 10.
- Scan A4, 1 side 20.
- Printout on printer 1 page 15.
- Lamination A4, 1 sheet 100.
Address: Kaliningrad, Oktyabrskaya st., 3a